
The next time you think your life sucks, head on over to
fmylife.com and read of others misery!
Today, my phone rang for the first time in four days. It was my mom. She dialed the wrong number. FML
Today, on the crowded train, a cute guy called me over and told me to stand next to him because there were less people there. We started talking, but he left before I could get his number. Just when I was about to tell my friends about it, I find out that he stole my phone. FML
Today, I was volunteering at a nursing home and I was calling bingo numbers. And one woman stood up and started making noises, I assumed she had won and I started clapping. She then fell on the floor and died of a heart attack. I essentially applauded her death. FML
Today, I sold my car for cash. Then, I rode a borrowed bike to the bank to deposit it. When I got to the bank, I didn't have the envelope, and I realized I had dropped an unmarked envelope with over 2500 dollars in cash on the ground in a sketchy, sketchy area. Now I have no car, and no money. FML
Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML
4 comments:
WOW, I totally have (special sympathy) for the people in the first and last examples. =(
Interesting site
Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML
that one made me LOL
Ophelia: Yeah, the first one is just saddening. The last one is kind of funny though. :P Hopefully the professor will understand.
soulja: LOL how does one explain that to people? "So you know how my birthday is on Feb. 17th? Well actually..."
Today, I went to get my spray tan before my semi-formal. After I applied lotion to the bottom of my feet as instructed, I went in the booth and began to start the tanning session. I lost my balance and fell right as the machine began to spray. I look like a spotted cheetah. FML
LOL! That reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross goes to the tanning salon and ends up completely black from the front and not at all from the back.
I guess this site is one way to count your blessings. Alhumdulillah. :D
Post a Comment