Random #1: People who pretend like they know you.
Random #2: Creepy, but "nice" people who want to be your friend.
Random #3: People who want your "fr8dship." Whatever that means.
Alright creepos! I've finally figured out how to deal with y'all imbeciles.
8 comments:
thank God you didnt put up OUR facebook conversation...hehe...he...things would of been different between us then eh
As salaam walaikum,
lol. Funny stuff. I feel bad rejecting the girls. They seem sweet. The guys, I find weird. I think most of them are just trying to be popular by increasing their friend count.
lol...totally funny. I agree with Nasreen when she said "most of tehm are just trying to be popular by increasing their friend count".
I have something to say about this whole facebook popularity, look out for the post =P
LoL. The first kind are classic.
I usually decline friend requests if i don't know them. Until one day i decline friend request from some brown guy claiming that he was related to me and he was try to build his family tree. His name was Omar; ironic. I didn't buy it so i decline it. It ended up being legit request and he was trying to make a family tree. Even worse he was coming to Canada to meet our family and he made a book showing the relation from our family towards his. He was related to me by my great grandmother sister and my grandmother knew who he was pretty well.
So now i take the time a send PM to say do i know you?
LOLL sucks to be you Umar... sucks to be you.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA11!! I want to be freinds. No. :D
Hina
Hello.
I vant to make frndship vit you. I am tall, handsome and buff like a cherry tree.
Post a Comment