Friday, October 27, 2006

Ramadan Conclusion

A belated eid mubarak to all. Here is a summary of my Ramadan.

1. NO TELEVISION
This didn't go very well. I was at my cousin's and began to watch the news. So the no TV deal lasted for fifteen days. At least I was informed. Ehehe.

2. NO MUSIC
I accomplished this goal, mashaAllah (are you allowed to mA yourself?) This is the first Ramadan where I did not listen to music. And the first song I intentionally listened to after completing this music fast of mine was Clocks by Coldplay, if you were interested in knowing.

3. LEARN STUFF BY READING
Another goal that was accomplished, if you include school into the mix. :P I learned many, many things about Canadian law. Is this knowledge sufficient in everyday life? I will leave that question for you to decide.

Overall, a somewhat successful Ramadan. I strive to do better next time around, inshaAllah, and if I do not, astaghfirAllah!

1 comment:

beans. said...

SCORE.
Dude, no music AT ALL?
I would go nutso. I at least need nasheed.

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |