Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year's Resolutions: Conclusion

Let's see if I kept true to my New Year's Resolutions.

1. Drink one glass of milk a day

Hah... hah!!! Um, simply put, no. However, I believe I have increased coffee consumption this year, therefore contributing to some success with this goal.

2. Finish reading books started

In my previous entry I have listed Life of Pi, To Kill a Mockingbird, Inkheart and Heart of Darkness. Out of these books, the only one I completed was Heart of Darkness. Do I understand what that book is about? Not at all.

3. Get high on sharpies

Although it was stated that this goal has already been completed, I have been unable to be consistent with this goal throughout the year. I have burned a total of two CD's this year, which leads to minimal use of this toxic substance.

Overall, a very unsuccessful year. I am disappointed in myself. I shall send myself to the corner now. But before I do, I'd like to mention that this will be my last entry, as I am of lazy origins and cannot update even on a monthly basis. Will I return? Perhaps, but not anytime soon.

Off to the corner I go. And I wish everyone a happy new year!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |