The world we live in strives on order. Even in this paragraph I am typing at the moment. I have stated in my topic sentence, the topic that I will discuss. In these proceeding sentences, I continue to discuss the topic. Once complete, I will wrap up this lovely paragraph with a concluding sentence: Therefore, the world strives on order.
I discovered this while walking to the mailbox to pick up the mail. Simple enough task to be completed, right? So what did it take for the mail to reach this mailbox? So friendly mail (wo)man is at post office, collects mail (let's not get into technicalities, I don't know them myself,) and drives in car. Driving in car. Gas in car. Drive on right hand side. No left turns on red lights. Obey the rules and you won't get a ticket from the police. The police watch you. Don't break the law. Order. Mail(wo)man gets the mail to the mailbox. Little me, walks to this mailbox and picks it up.
So yes. I say, screw order! Let's all skip school, work, wake up at 12 PM and... not brush our teeth!
No? Ok. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ur weird.
LOL i was going to say what anonymous said!
and twelve? seriously is that late for you :O
loser.
I'm getting there Beans, today I woke at 10:30 AM! The not-so orderly life begins!!! :o
you rebel, you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOSERFACE<3
You know, you should try your hand at radical feminism. I think, while reading it you'll be able to relate to some of the elements.
Bt kudos to rebellion! Don't let it push you off the cliff though, just on the edge won't be too bad :P
you have my respect yo!
good luck :|
Post a Comment