Saturday, May 6, 2006

Friday is bad day.

I had the biggest headache on Thursday. So I decided to sleep in and skip 1st period and go to school at 9:30 AM. So I woke up at 8:45 AM and started to get ready. I didn't know what the weather was like, so I assumed it would be warm like yesterday and wore a shirt, but I had to iron it so I did. By the time I was all ready it was 9:30 AM. So I go downstairs and start to cut a bagel. Lo and behold, I cut my finger instead and I start gushing blood. I run upstairs, clean my cut and stick on a band-aid. It's 9:35 AM and so I was like, screw breakfast, I'm going to be late. So I went to school.

Signed in at about 9:42 AM, very late. Physics. Luckily, the class wasn't outside yet. I grab my rocket (we're launching rockets), add in my wadding, and we're outside. Class is almost over and I still haven't launched. Teacher was going to stop at the person two above me on the class list. Luckily, I convinced my teacher to finish off the class list and I got to launch my rocket. It went pretty high this time. But my parachute fell off. So it landed hard. One of my fins broke off and in half. I convince myself it's no big deal, I'll just glue it back together.

Math. Half the class didn't show so our teacher didn't teach the lesson. Went outside to watch lacrosse game. And mother nature decides to be windy. COLD. I'm freezing. I feel even more sick than I already am. My teacher asked if I wanted to go inside and I did.

Accounting. This guy who jumped out of the window yesterday and did un-readable work, is trying to get full credit for the assignment, which I refused to give him. After school, I tried to convince my teacher that we should make our OWN groups but she won't budge. Our accounting class is a teacher's worst nightmare, multiplied by a billion. Kids are always talking, kids are sniffing hot chocolate powder off of desks, stealing 3-4 textbooks daily, you name it, it's happening.

School is over, I'm off to my locker. I'm carrying around 2 textbooks and my rocket in my hands. I have to go to the french room and pick up my essay. I see her come out of the french room and leave. AAHSESDGFSDG (that's me going CRAZY in my head). So I follow her to communications. I catch her, and she hands me the essay.

And for the beautiful cherry to top on the lovely sundae.

I'm walking down the hall. And I slip on the floor. I fall. My stuff is everywhere on the floor. Two of the fins on my rocket are broken. I'm in pain. I'm not bleeding, but I'm in total pain because I landed on my side-ish (I honestly don't remember, but that side of me hurts) and my head hit the floor. A guidance councellor was walking down the hall and stopped to ask if I was okay. I didn't even reply, I was just staring at my rocket. I worked very hard on that rocket, and to see it broken just sucked. He asked if I needed help getting up, but I got up myself. He asked me if he should leave (because clearly I was embarrassed) and he did.

After he left, these kids in the hall were sorta just staring at me. I seriously felt like crying at that moment (not because I was pain, but because of how my day went), but I didn't. One of the girls helps me pick up my stuff.

And I go home! Life sucks!!!!!!

8 comments:

Brown Guy said...

friday is good cause juma is good

Yousra said...

Can't say I didn't see that one coming. ~_~

mbslrm said...

lol.

Yousra said...

How very compassionate you all are. :shakes fist:

Anonymous said...

so..umm..u are resistant to falls?? :P

Yousra said...

Not really but I'm pretty clumsy. :x

Anonymous said...

Asalamoalikum! Good NIGHT that's a tough day. I'm sorry to hear it. InshAllah things will turn up and you'll marry a Russian man.

-jonas

Anonymous said...

awwwh! i feel your pain.....

fellow MM here :)

-Sparkles_88

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |