As long as reality TV exists, this blog will stay alive. Warning: Spoilers ahead.
I just came back from watching The Apprentice. If you know me well, you will know that it doesn't really matter what's going on at the moment or the next day, I will make time to watch this show. However, these days, I'm not so pleased with the going-ons of the show and all.
Last week, Dan was fired from the show. Even though I'm a big fan of Tarek, I think it was his time to be fired. He's messed up too many times, especially since he's some sort of genius "Mensa" guy. However, for some reason, he seemed to survive once again. I'm not happy about Trump's decision of firing Dan at all. At the end of the boardroom portion of the episode, we even saw that Bill wasn't satisfied with the choice either. But hey, if you work for Trump, you've got to nod your head like an obedient child when Trump asks for reassurance, whether you agree with the trumpster or not.
Then comes today episode, where Trump fired Bryce. I instantly became a fan of Bryce watching this episode and hello? He gets fired! In my opinion, he's the most loyal project manager in Apprentice history. He stuck by his team and he made the right choice of bringing in Lenny and Lee. They contributed very little (if not, nothing) to the task, while Charmaine and Tarek, who Trump and co. thinks should have been in the boardroom for their mistakes, did pretty much everything.
Let me ask you something Mr. Trump sir, would you rather have something produced (represented by Charmaine, Tarek and the rest of Gold Rush) or nothing? (Lenny and Lee) Because by firing Bryce, you convey the message that producing nothing would be better. Now, Trump has sent back two airheads with no creativity whatsoever back into the suite. If you weren't able to comprehend Bryce's logic behind his decision of bringing Lenny and Lee into the boardroom, you and Donald Trump are dumb. And for that Mr. Trump and you other dummies, "you're fired!"
Monday, April 3, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yeah well...for all those times you didnt stick up for me at those family gatherings.....YOU'RE FIRED!!!
Breaking News. There is a Pakistani version of "The Apprentice" in 2007 :|
Post a Comment