Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Aluminum Foil

Side note: Since updates are not frequent, I am considering closing down my blog. Will notify all of last post when it is posted.

Ever wonder why one side of the aluminum foil is shiny and the other is dull? Why does this occur? Well, I am here to let you know.

There really is no reason why, it is not done intentionally, it is actually due to the manufacturing process of the product.

If you are not satisfied with that answer, and would like to get the most out of your aluminum foil, here are some suggestions.

1. If you want to keep something warm, wrap the item shiny side in. This will reflect the heat and allow it to go back into the item.

2. If you want to keep something cold, wrap the item dull side in. This will allow the heat to be absorbed in the foil and not into the item. Je pense.

Essentially, it really makes no difference. Aluminum is a metal, and metals have similiar physical and chemical properties. Whoo hoo. Let's throw a Reynold's partay.

This is the second time I've turned my homework into a blog entry. I hope you learned something, and if you already knew this, I suggest you lock yourself in a closet. This way, you will know nothing, and I will be able to educate you.

2 comments:

Ozair said...

I like this turning homework into blog entries, this could be the opportunity for you to keep your blog alive.

I have some work that I need to do. I shall send you. Can you please get the answer for me and post it on your blog.

Much appreciated. Thank your very much.

Blog-taker-advantager

Anonymous said...

OMG. This is a great blog. I will eventually read all of your posts. You rock.

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |