Sunday, February 19, 2006

End of Term Report Cards

For some reason, I didn't get many questions about my report card this time around. Despite that, I've decided to show my "skills" and let you in on my marks.


Significance of the numbers
6 355 543 400 - Population of the world. (2003)
6.02 x 10^23 - Avogadro's number.
31 415 923 535 - Pi without the decimal place. (3.1415926535)
1 954 - The year Lord of the Flies was published.

Volunteer update! - I've e-mailed an organization and asked if I could volunteer for them. Another rejection? We shall wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard you an avagrado had a thing goin' on. don't lie! ITS JUST ANOTHER THING THAT CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR SUCCESS IN CHEMISTRY WASNT IT! using avagrado for your own needs, i see how it is. I SEE HOW IT IS. BUT DID YOU EVER THINK HE LOVED YOU DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? i bet you didn't...you just drooled on his notebook and vowed never to see me...i mean uh...HIM again! WELL I...i mean HE DOESNT LIKE THESE GAMES JEWSRA! NO ONE DOES.

So I hope your rejected booty gets REJECTED AGAIN. :runs away crying"

- ME. BEANS.


AKA AVAGRADO.

Ozair said...

Your screwed for your next report card. Mommy and Daddy are going to expect these marvelous marks all the time.

Your ony hope now is to invent something soon so that you can have an equation named after you. Future kid's growing up taking Math can use the the "Yousra equation".

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |