I HATE MILK. But milk is good for you. We should all drink milk and have milk moustaches. Milk tastes good with cookies. I like chocolate chip cookies. But I don't like milk. I like cheese. I like beef. But NOT milk.
2. Finish reading books started
When books have boring beginnings, I tend to not finish reading them. But who can blame me? I blame the authors for writing boring introductions. Life of Pi, To Kill a Mockingbird and Inkheart, just to name a couple. These days I'm forcing myself to read Heart of Darkness, which has a boring and confusing beginning. But then that's why people have written Coles Notes and Sparknotes!!!
3. Get high on sharpies - Done!
11 comments:
nice cd's. YOu have them labelled soo neatly and stuff. I could never do that in a kajillion years
You can combine your resolutions by reading a book about drinking one glass of milk a day. Buy this book.
you have the neatest handwriting EVER you FREAK. lol i like teal sharpies they are of a nice color. AND THEY MAKE SHARPIE MINIS NOW. greatness.
and and and and HEY :@ i liked the beggining of Life of Pi! CACAFACE!
-beans <(-.-)>
sharpies rock. except for the fat ones. we only have fat sharpies :( I'm completely envious of your sharpies now (jk).
i don't know if resolution #4 is such a good idea....
Saqib: Phanks.
Ozair: Okay, can you buy the book for me, I am lacking in the credit card department.
Beans: CACA YOUR FACES!
Iman: Lol, thanks. :D
Vora: I don't have a resolution #4, I assume you were referring to #3? =\
haha! i crack me up! yes #3 it was! hehe.
whoa that lot of bootleged nasheeds
- soulja
Ahaha, for your information, those aren't all nasheeds and I bought all of the Dawud Wharnsby nasheeds from iTunes. ;) 100% legal.
i dont see driving anywhere there
you cant hide from me! =P
Are you kidding me? Life of pi and To kill a Mockingbird are GREAT books!!
Post a Comment