I have always been fascinated with the concept of midterm report cards. What's the purpose of them? Personally, I have never been a fan of midterm reports. Teachers always pile up large amounts of homework and tests for students the week before they need to enter in our midterm grades, causing them to have more work, causing us to have more work. It's a lose-lose situation on both parts.
Then, students have to deal with the "OMGWHATAREYOUGETTINGINTHATCLASS?" questions. I try my best to avoid these questions at all costs. They lead to jealousy and me feeling really awkward when people say to me, "oh... well, that's good." :wince:
To avoid furthur questioning, I have decided to publically post my report card.
9 comments:
Yousra smells funny.
Gross.
I like staring at stupid people. :blush:
Sorry.. What did you get again?!?!
YoUsrA iS a gEeK iN tHe tO thE eIIIIIIIIII'S!!!
Wait till your mommy and daddy see that report card, your going to grounded for a long time. Wait a minute, brown people don't get grounded ... I think you will end up doing more housework, that is the way our parents punish us.
midterm report cards were invented by the same man who came up with automatic door locks and the confusing picture on orange juice cartons of a straw sticking out of an orange. these things are all linked by a gigantic conspiracy
So intelligent, mA
Well done, that was very funny.
I literally fell of my chair reading the chewing gum bit. Except that I wasn't really sitting on the chair to begin with.
I have yet to see the movie. :|
And I have Mr. Wonka as my avatar in 2 of the 3 message boards I frequent.
Anyway, can't wait to see the final report.
Yousra needs to sleep a little less.
Post a Comment