Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weird Websites on the Internet

Sorry about the lack of updates... a lot of you complained lol. But if nobody comments then I assume nobody reads this thing so if you do, please comment!

So one of my courses is coming to a wrap and I've been attempting to prepare for the final. Unfortunately, there's this thing called the Internet that tends to get in the way of the studying process.

I came across this one website while procrastinating.


Basically, some guy decided to take imprints of the bottom of his mousepad on to a blank piece of paper to see wth it looks like. What I found the most amusing about this was the fact that the guy made it sound as if it's perfectly normal through his verbose description:

By switching a typical mousepad with a sheet of paper, I am able to collect an echo of my computer use over the course of a few months. The resulting drawing embodies both a warm earthy tone while also being indicative of the filth one accumulates through prolonged use of technology.

After finding this website, I decided to Google: "Weirdest sites on the Internet" and this is what I came across: The End of the Internet.

The End of the Internet

Congratulations! This is the last page.

Thank you for visiting the End of the Internet. There are no more links.

You must now turn off your computer and go do something productive.

Go read a book, for pete's sake.

I think I just got owned by the Internet.

3 comments:

umar nasir said...

People still use mouse pads these days?
damn

huma said...

hey, i checked out your blog so thought i'd comment:D it looks interesting(the blog) so i'll add it to my blog-list:)
but the article reminds me, i should get off the net and study for my upcoming exam!! tc.

Anonymous said...

ha! that is soo cool. It reminds me of my mouse. I never use a mouse pad and so the area surrounding my mouse-movement is dusty and grimy. The guy should have posted a pic of his mouse too, that way we could have got an idea of how dirty it really is :P Mera wala was white. Now, its yellowish brownyblue :S

-croissont

Blog Archive

Blogroll | The Blog About Nothing | I, the Other | Metaleks | mslm.to | Musings of Intellect | Squibby Sqribbles |