The reason you are probably reading this at the moment is because
a) I told you to come here
b) I forced you to come here
c) I threatened you to come here
These entries will mainly consist of complaints about my brothers, ranting about school and other various adventures I encounter throughout my typical day. Today I will begin with a complaint about my oldest, beloved brother (alliteration!)
I was in the bathroom (too much information already, eh?) performing wudu. I exit, grab a prayer mat and get down on the floor. All of a sudden, my brother is in his room next to mine and starts up a conversation with me.
Now, I'm in the middle of reciting Surah Al-Fatiha and my brother starts talking about who-knows-what and is asking me questions and expecting me to reply to them. Naturally, I burst into laughter while praying and my Salah is now broken!!! Silly brother. I walk into his room and tell him that I was praying and he begins to feel most bad. He apologizes, I forgive, and began my Salat again.
Just another regular day in this household of mine.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
lol funny...i thought you liked your eldest brother though :o
hahaha...well it's better than singing a song during salat.haha some of my very dorky cousins did that!
-F
This story requires clarification. I believe you motioned to pick up the prayer mat, hence I continued the conversation. Anyways, I was only commenting on the 'hype' iftaar we just ate :).
Hahah.......dont worry. I feel your pain. Next time.lock your room:P
hahah, cute stuff. brothers need muzzles sometimes
lol your funny
What a cute blog. <3
My little brother does that to me ALL THE TIME OK ALL THE TIME.
No actually I'm reading this and the reason is none of the above. *gasp* You are so-o-o wrong, bro.
Anyway, ya that's happened to me, hahehheoh. But yo! laughing in prayer breaks your wudu as well, sister.
Post a Comment